Whether you are a health visitor, a community nursery nurse, community practitioner or school nurse, educationalist, researcher or student there is something of interest for everyone on the programme. The plenary sessions will give you focused updates on key changes and policies affecting community practice in the UK, and dedicated break-out sessions will allow you to tailor a programme that meets your individual interests.
- Access to a dedicated conference programme that will give you practical insights to take away and reflect on in your role.
- Opportunities to network and share experiences with community practitioners and leading healthcare organisations around the UK.
- A tailored programme to meet your professional needs with a choice of break-out sessions and masterclasses.
- Hear inspirational success stories from your colleagues and the pioneering work they are doing in their regions through a Call for Papers.
- The perfect opportunity to develop your skills and share experiences with your peers.
- Professional and clinical updates to support you in CPD and revalidation.
- A vibrant exhibition featuring companies, charities and associations who will provide information on cutting edge solutions to support you in practice.
- The chance to attend the conference party where you can relax amongst friends old and new.
- Health Visitors
- School Nurses
- Community Nursery Nurses
- Community Practitioners
- Academics and lecturers in public health nursing
- District Nurses